Meet our unique partners, their know-how is the key to your success!
“Ensure that every business in Switzerland, whatever its sector of activity, location, or size can take full advantage of digital innovations and competences”
microhub.swiss is a Digital Innovation Hub (DIH) focused on Microtechnology & Micromanufacturing. As a not-for-profit organization, our mission is to be an orchestrator and accelerator of Swiss digital innovation. We aim to support start-ups, small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) and the public sector whose focus is on the digitalization of Microtechnologies and Precision Manufacturing. Our objective is to assist these bodies in their digital transformation journey, thanks to our well-developed portfolio in digital technologies, established industrialization ecosystem and experience in innovation management.
Our goal is to help Swiss and European companies with their innovation roadmap ̶ acting as a regional one-stop-shop for digital innovation management:
- R&D and innovation management
- Access to funding
- First series production
- Connecting the ecosystem
Through our extensive network of regional, national, and European DIHs, we aim to assist the organizations we support gain access to projects from the European Commission, and facilitate their access to H2020 and FP9 projects through our links to EPoSS, the HTA alliance and EARTO.
The regional excellence of Microtechnology and Microengineering will be the key asset of our DIH:
- Embedded-Computing systems
- Data analytics
- Cyber security
- Artificial intelligence
- Embedded-vision systems
- Machine learning for industry
- Digital health technologies
- Additive manufacturing
- Wireless connectivity
- Smart vision systems
- Digital Journey, Leveraging its technology portfolio, CSEM assists a winning SME realize their digital transformation, by providing them with CHF 100K worth of technological support.
Smart Anything Everywhere initiative:
- FED4SAE, sets out to boost and sustain the digitization of European industry by strengthening competitiveness in Cyber Physical Systems and embedded system markets.
- Gateone project, encourages the innovation cycle between European SMEs and Research Technology Organizations while also accelerating the adoption of smart systems.
- Smarter SI, allows European SMEs to test a new concept for small lot production, as part of its Cooperative Foundry Concept.